Holiday's are coming....... holiday's are coming..........
And with those holidays comes the biggest opportunity for retailers like you to double or even TRIPLE your income. In just a few short weeks.
I'll talk more about that in a minute but first...
DID YOU KNOW...
- The United States' retail industry generated over three trillion U.S. dollars during the holidays in 2013. These holiday sales reflected about 19.2 percent of the retail industries total sales that year. (statista)
- Over the course of a year, more than 25% of all email is sent during the holiday season. (listgiant.com)
- Boxing Day 2013 was the single biggest online shopping day of the year, with UK Internet users making 129 million visits to retail websites.
- Sage Pay predicts that online spending this Christmas will be at £13 billion; think about what this opportunity means for your online shop!
- Over 9.3m transactions took place on Christmas Eve 2013 (Experian)
- 2014 Black Friday revenues exceeded £810m (that's over £562k per min!) (Experian)
The figures speak for themselves. This is one of the most lucrative times of the year.
A lot of people I speak to won't leverage this spending spree properly. They won't see a landslide in their sales. In fact some won't even hit the 'send' button!
Does the thought of Christmas strike fear into your heart?!
I know what it’s like to be an entrepreneur with products to sell in the run up to Christmas - not only have I worked for/with many retailers but I also own a catering company myself!
It’s such a busy time making sure that everything is running smoothly, stock is where is should be and orders are being fulfilled.
And email marketing has a critical role to play during this time to ensure that your prospects and customers have the opportunity to buy, you maximise sales and ensure that your customer service stays top notch during one of your busiest periods.
But if you don't know what to send, when to send it or who to send it to, then email can seem pretty scary.
I don't want you to feel like that anymore.
I don't want you to to miss out on all that extra money coming into your bank account!
Especially if the reason is because you weren’t sure what emails to implement and when or you were too scared to send more emails to your audience, or you didn’t have time to get everything set up!
That’s why I've put together an extremely focused, one time only package for 5 retail entrepreneurs like you.
Over the next 6 weeks we'll work closely together (1-2-1) to ensure you’re ready to see those sales automatically rolling in over the Christmas period.
- A 2.5 hour intensive session where we’ll plan out all of the emails you’re going to send during the 5 stages of Christmas you need to hit to maximise your sales (this means we’re going to be planning 8 weeks worth of email - every email can make a sale.)
- A further 6 hours of calls (1 hour each week) to get your emails set up, optimised, scheduled so you don’t have to worry about a thing as we reach November and December and your time gets taken up with other tasks - your email marketing is going to be working hard for you!
- Unlimited email support in between our calls so that you’re never without my expert knowledge to help you increase your sales through email marketing this holiday season.
Now, I am only opening up 5 spaces remember so you need to get in quickly if you want to increase your sales this Christmas for an investment of just £650!
(FYI, the last time someone worked with me for just the 2.5 hour intensive session alone, they made double that amount back the very next day in the first email they sent out! You’d be crazy NOT to take me up on this offer!)
So let’s break this down:
- If your average order value per customer is £50...
- You only need 13 sales to re-coup this investment
- That’s less than 2 sales a week over the 8 weeks of Christmas emails we'll plan for you!
And with every email we plan focused on making sales, that’s easy peasy lemon squeezy (remember when I said "every email can make a sale? :-)) !
And just to be extra nice (as it is Christmas…almost 😉 ) for those that need it, I’m happy to offer a 50/50 payment plan to help you spread the cost; and get those emails generating you more than enough revenue in the meantime!
So what are you waiting for?!
1 Off Payment
2 Equal Instalments
2 Payments Of £325